The PTG helps helps our school purchase technology, programs and materials that are not in their budget. This year we are raising money to supplement our schools budget and provide basic Care and Concern supplies, updated technology, BLAZE materials, class trips and more.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Eating out on Spirit Nights (Restaurant nights)
- Donating online
- Spring Auction
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
- Donating at the textile box by the parking lot
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers.
- Creating an Amazon Smile Account: follow this link to register your Amazon account - if you switch to smile.amazon.com you can choose "Mullan Road Parent Advisory Council" as your charity organization and everytime you shop on the "smile" site, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to Mullan Road. It is easy to set up and works the same way that your current Amazon account works. https://smile.amazon.com
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
- Friday, February 21
- Thursday, February 27
- Friday, February 28
- Monday, March 2
- Tuesday, March 10
- Wednesday, March 11
- Wednesday, March 18
Restaurant Night Events
We appreciate our Volunteers!